Dawn Kiel is a Certified Public Accountant with several years experience in the areas of tax preparation, tax planning and financial accounting for small to medium size businesses in a variety of industries. Her extensive knowledge and experience with accounting software programs has also enabled her to assist clients with set up and training of the various accounting programs. Ms. Kiel’s recent experience includes:
- Planning and preparation of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Preparation of payroll and related payroll tax reporting.
- Assisting clients with income, payroll and sales tax audits.
- Financial statement preparation and account reconciliation.
- Set up and training clients on various accounting programs including QuickBooks, Peachtree and Juris software.
Lakeland College (B.S. – Accounting, 1989)
Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants